ClubHouse : Poltergeist Activity!

Strange goings on in my Clubhouse. My mates 'The Bears', so they call themselves, were having a picnic meeting. I assumed theyd be a while so I just left em to it. Came back an hour later, and something went dreadfully wrong. To quote my crime scene assessor, "All bears died instantly, this means death"

Before paranormal activity... pleasant, welcoming, innocent even...

Things turned evil, 1 hour later, with one strand of evidence, some hair....

About 3 days later, after the crime scene was fully investigated, I thought the paranormal case was closed. i was wrong. Infact things went slightly too strange for words, Britnerant's face says it all, shock horror...

A floating Duck, and notice I ain't even placing objects as Im writing

Thats actually not the end of it, its disconnection hell! I have reports of at least 4 types of DC. Ive had one of the rarest ones you can get.

Last thing, I placed a bear, you know, just placed as in accidentally dropped from the ceiling. And it went through the floor and got cemented into the, well, ....cement

If anyone doesn't know who to call, call The HomeBusters! Anyone else having paranormal activity in Home? Report here, and it may make the News at 3am :smileywink:

0 reacties:

Post a Comment