Missing from action


Ok, so my PS3 has now died from the yellow light of HELL. So I will be lurking the forums, until i find ways of getting a free replacement. Worst case scenario is robbing someone, but im not that was inclined. ;)

So yes, as you can probably tell Im fuming. Second time this has happened, and the fact i read about it just yesterday make me think my PS3 genuinely has a poltergeist. Combined with duck killings and clubhouse paranormal activity, Im thinking its a case for HomeBusters. Oh, wait, I cant arrange a meeting, COS IM NOT LOGGED INTO MY PS3!

Sorry for the absent-ness from the Wednesday night clan match on KZ2, my dead PS3 has decided to gobble up my copy and wont even regurgitate now, even when sticking my finger down its throat.

So to summarise :

Bug Summary :
  • Pay a crap load of money into a launch PS3
  • Buy crap loads of games/PSN games
  • Get a refurb 60GB first time round, 'out of the kindness of their Bruce Forsyth hearts'
  • Then get told the 3 month warrenty for this refurb has passed, when they never had it on record
Recreation Steps :
  • Let your PS3 randomly decide to pick the perfect timing and prevent life of PS3
  • Phone Sony up and be polite
  • Phone Sony again only this time, with a lot of pent up Big Bad Wolfness :|
ps : this is milnerant

2 reacties:

RISHI-O said...

Miln we all hope this thing will get sorted out very soon!!!

I feel sorry for this happening to you for the 2nd time.................

milnerant said...

Death to my 60GB I want 80GB, I deserve the better upgrade, not some quick fixed 60GB hand me downs. Will report back from my next phone call as of 2moro morning, when big bad miln's mouth starts its powers of contradition

Post a Comment